Ellis Clark Trains & Darstaed All Steel K-Type Pullmans

Chris-ECT

Ellis Clark Trains & Darstaed are pleased to announce our next joint venture in 7mm Finescale passenger carrying stock.

May we present to you the Pullman all steel type Ks!

Working closer then ever before, with ourselves researching these iconic vehicles and the CAD team collaborating on the design, we feel we can deliver what will be a remarkable model.

For more information on our project including CAD images and the range please click the link below 

https://www.ellisclarktrains.co.uk/blogs/projects/all-steel-type-k-pullmans

• Like 2

On 06/09/2021 at 18:54, montyburns56 said:

Oooh, I see that they are Free. It's my favourite price point.

They are free to pre-order. We don't charge at all for pre-orders but like to give the option for people to have their name put down on their preferred vehicles. 

Hope this helps? 

4 hours ago, Fredo said:

Hi, weren’t Cars 67 and 81 converted to Brake Parlours by 1966? Thanks Fred

They were, we are doing the carriages in the post 1930 and pre 1960 condition.

With Easybuild producing kits for the Metcam Pullman Mk1's and our manufacturing process allowing for variations we have decided to produce the extra 4 converted brake vehicles which is why we have duplicates in the listing as we are doing some numbers as built and as converted. 

Hope this helps? 

Chris 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hilux5972 said:

Just placed a preorder for Ione and Zena as preserved. I’m recreating the VSOE/Belmond Pullman in OO so may as well begin in O as well lol

Good call! We may have chosen them specially for the reason above haha. It's nice to see the reservations coming in after months of research and extra hours to push these upto production stage. 

• Funny 1

Good Morning all, I have attached some of our first renders to show off the range of Pullman cars currently going through our design teams desk for the Kitchen, Parlour and Brake Third as well as the converted brake Thirds too. We are confident they will be one of the most detailed Cars on the market with fully lit interiors and table lamps to compliment! Have a look through them and we look forward to hearing any feedback. 

Chris 

Render285.png

Render286.png

Render287.png

Render288.png

Render289.png

Render290.png

Render291.png

Render292.png

Render293.png

Render294.png

Render295.png

Render296.png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hilux5972 said:

Can I ask one thing if I may please? Will it be easy access to the interior for fitting people and dinner table details?

The roofs will be clip fit like and secured with screws from underneath so access with be really easy and convenient.

Hope this helps?

Chris 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

We seem to have been quiet on here regarding updates on the Pullmans but we are happy to announce the first EP is here and has been reported on by Hornby Mag 

https://www.keymodelworld.com/article/ellis-clark-k-type-pullman-car-ep-breaks-cover?utm_campaign=kmw social&utm_content=258749267&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&hss_channel=fbp-129246407114953

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 25/11/2023 at 18:29, Bucoops said:

Ooh, might have to buy 3 if there's £375 off 🤓

Quad art in the foreground?

That unfortunately is a typo and has since been amended (ironically 2 minutes ago🤦‍♂️) It is intended to read £375 Each when buying 3+

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Couple of pictures from Kettering yesterday.

IMG_3447.jpeg

IMG_3448.jpeg

Oooh, will be interesting to see how the curtains come out when printed...  Don't think I've seen this approach before.

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, frobisher said:

These look to be moulded integral to the glazing, unless I'm seeing that wrong?

Ah, you mean printed decoration, not 3D printed. As you were lol

• Friendly/supportive 1