PECO weekend at Monk Bar Model Shop York 24/25 September 2021

acg5324

• acg5324 changed the title to PECO weekend at Monk Bar Model Shop York 24/25 September 2021
  • RMweb Premium
On 21/09/2021 at 12:05, Covkid said:

Anyone visiting this show and who wants the new Peco 13T hopper kit PC90 - please tell the Peco representatives that you are happy to buy the kits without wheels - as this is why stocks are non existant at the moment.  

We had 10 PC90 kits arrive yesterday….all with wheels.

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Covkid said:

Wow.  Are you a retailer ? can you save me two please and can I PM you for a sale please ?

I just work at MBMS part time. they aren’t on the website yet so give the shop a call 01904 659423 the order can be taken that way £3.95 postage.

7 hours ago, acg5324 said:

I just work at MBMS part time. they aren’t on the website yet so give the shop a call 01904 659423 the order can be taken that way £3.95 postage.

Great.   Thanks.  I did look on the website and couldn't find them.  Will call first thing Friday.

Thanks

PS.  Given there were none at the HQ in Beer, and the mention of the wheels problem, I kinda thought there wouldn't be any elsewhere !! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, St Enodoc said:

Nice! Are they in production now or still just samples?

Parents recently visited peco last week, the main large radius are just starting to go back in production and peco hope that crossing / slips will flow soon 

Who knows when they arrive, hopefully before the big man on the 25th

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2