PECO - Code 55 Templates - No longer on website?

Scottish Modeller

• RMweb Premium

I don't know if it works on a computer/laptop, but when I tried looking on my phone it came up with "quick view" next to download. Click that and it opens up a very lo-res image that can be saved to whatever device you're on. You should be able print them to the right size (A4?) afterwards. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/10/2021 at 18:04, 5944 said:

I don't know if it works on a computer/laptop, but when I tried looking on my phone it came up with "quick view" next to download. Click that and it opens up a very lo-res image that can be saved to whatever device you're on. You should be able print them to the right size (A4?) afterwards. 

I tried that with the o scale plans and i cant seem to enlarge them to A4 size despite having no issues with other images

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, meatloaf said:

I tried that with the o scale plans and i cant seem to enlarge them to A4 size despite having no issues with other images

Hi there,

Yes - sometimes this does not work for me as well.

I got round it by making a Powerpoint file with the slide size set to a4 landscape then inserted the photos into it and enlarginging each image to the full page size with minimum margins. 

Phil H

Out of curiosity I have tried it with code 55 turnouts on the Peco site and it’s working for me. As noted it’s very frustrating that the old non working template links have been in place, but Peco’s website does tend to be clunky. 

• Like 1