Freerails site gone down

NickBrad

As the title states, sadly it looks as though we've lost the freerails site. It's a real shame as I used it as a good resource for ideas as I embark on my RC adventure, but it seems that we need to hope most of the information there was also reposted here. I am aware of a facebook group, but as I am in the process of winding down my presence on there in preparation for leaving, I cannot rely on that to fill in the gaps.

• Informative/Useful 1

Hi all,

Efforts are underway to revive the site. It may take some days to resolve given that the site is based out of the US, and they are currently "on holidays". Please do not attempt to connect to the Freerails site until we have this resolved. 

Microsoft has currently slapped a big red "danger" sign on Freerails  - Reinforcing Microsoft's "unsafe listing" by trying to unsuccessfully connect to Freerails in the mean time may cause further problems to an already complicated situation. This is not a desired outcome if you want Freerails back sooner rather than later. 

I will advise when and if we get Freerails back on line.

Thanks and regards,

John Garaty

Freerails 2ic. 

Edited by oztrainz
emphasis
  • Like 1

Excellent news, I am glad you were able to sort it and all the information there wasn't lost.

Edit: I just went to the site and it's still throwing up a security flag and will not let me access it via Chrome

Edited by NickBrad
  • Agree 1