Hornby, Piko, Kuehn - Continental TT at its best

rekoboy

Normally, my contributions on my TT layout are in the pages for the modellers of German railways, but after I read through the contributions in this section I thought I would show off what stunning rtr German steam locos in TT are available from Hornby-Arnold, Piko, Kuehn and Co. The very latest loco in my collection is the class 83.10 by Piko which boasts working inspection lighting for the motion and the finest detailing you can imagine - but the Hornby-Arnold class 58 and the Kuehn class 94 are not far behind!

Piko BR83.10 a.jpg

BR 94 wieder da 1.jpg

Hornby BR58 2.jpg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rekoboy said:

Normally, my contributions on my TT layout are in the pages for the modellers of German railways, but after I read through the contributions in this section I thought I would show off what stunning rtr German steam locos in TT are available from Hornby-Arnold, Piko, Kuehn and Co. The very latest loco in my collection is the class 83.10 by Piko which boasts working inspection lighting for the motion and the finest detailing you can imagine - but the Hornby-Arnold class 58 and the Kuehn class 94 are not far behind!

Piko BR83.10 a.jpg

BR 94 wieder da 1.jpg

Hornby BR58 2.jpg

I have often wondered why these manufacturers dont produce a British Outline loco but guess their prices would put many off especially as they would have to make larger wheels etc to suit 1:100 as opposed to the European 1:120.

• 7 months later...
On 08/01/2022 at 18:56, Silverfox17 said:

I have often wondered why these manufacturers dont produce a British Outline loco but guess their prices would put many off especially as they would have to make larger wheels etc to suit 1:100 as opposed to the European 1:120.

Not any more they wouldn't! 

Edited by TEAMYAKIMA