Felt tip pens

• RMweb Gold

I always seem to end up with small areas of white when building card and paper models. While in an art shop i came across these Pens from Faber Castell. They have all the colours I need for touching up edges of paper and card models. They are not cheap, but have lasted a long timer. On card the colours are a bit darker than they look in the photo.
1766457997_IMG_20220109_1508521.jpg.5e0454c787b2f63084e4c0b569da5ad8.jpg

Edited by Vistisen
  • Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium

I found those at our local art store.

One tip: when doing edges like windows and door openings, work from the unprinted side so that slips go onto the unseen side.

Not sure how to do folded corners.

• Agree 1

On 09/01/2022 at 09:25, Vistisen said:

I always seem to end up with small areas of white when building card and paper models. While in an art shop i came across these Pens from Faber Castell. They have all the colours I need for touching up edges of paper and card models. They are not cheap, but have lasted a long timer. On card the colours are a bit darker than they look in the photo.
1766457997_IMG_20220109_1508521.jpg.5e0454c787b2f63084e4c0b569da5ad8.jpg

Those look to be a good find.  I have been using Promarker felt markers from Winsor & Newton.  These also last a long time.  Each pen has a broad nib on one end and medium nib on the other.

https://www.winsornewton.com/uk/graphic-art/graphic-markers/promarker/

John

• Like 1