MRJ 287

Not Jeremy

• RMweb Gold

This latest issue is now out and in stock here in Bath.

It is edited by Barry Norman, it is now up on my website and my take on it is here.

A decent issue I think, some of the content is even quite modern(!)

Apologies for lack of a cover shot, I'll add one in later.

It features Jim Smith Wright's Brettell Road at night!

Simon

Edited by Not Jeremy
missing space
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Informative/Useful 6
  • Round of applause 1

my take on it is here.

Chrome  insists that is an unsafe site and strongly suggests I return to the warm, friendly embrace of RMweb.

Is TT not keeping its security up to date, or is Google in league with an unscrupulous cabal of rival publishers and booksellers?

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Krusty said:

Chrome  insists that is an unsafe site and strongly suggests I return to the warm, friendly embrace of RMweb.

Is TT not keeping its security up to date, or is Google in league with an unscrupulous cabal of rival publishers and booksellers?

No such insistence my end. Not sure why you are getting that.  All good searching on Chrome.

As always, safe Simon. 

Rob. 

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

The site is completely safe, very simple, has no cookies, and is not linked or associated with any other website.

Apart from when you purchase something, in which case you are using "Romancart", a reliable and respected site. When (if) you then pay for anything then you are using either Paypal or Nochex.

If you have a problem will you please investigate it, I can't say I'm really very happy with your comments placed in the public domain as you have done, as they are potentially damaging to my business.

If anyone ever has any issues then they contact me directly and I sort them out.

Usually late deliveries, the odd rogue book, but never in 20 plus years any IT or security issues with my site.

Thank you.

Simon

• Like 3
  • Round of applause 2
  • Friendly/supportive 14

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Krusty said:

No problems observed at all on Chrome here.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
34 minutes ago, Krusty said:

Nope; but Firefox isn't bothered.

Just tried again using the address in your above image of the message. 

No issues. You seem to be in a minority of one here. 

Rather than publicly labouring the point further, clogging up a thread posted in relation to a forthcoming magazine, I suggest a look at the IT your end instead of blaming the business itself. 

Rob. 

Edited by NHY 581
  • Agree 4

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Krusty said:

A minute ago:

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 6.32.09 PM.png

You're overseas, there could be issues with the path your connection is using and it could involve non-secure http:// links from the point of origin. Anyway it's proven that there isn't a fault at the Titfield end and maybe you should discuss with your ISP rather than maligning the business and scaring others off when there isn't a problem. If you carry on I'll just remove access.

• Like 6
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

On 17/01/2022 at 07:11, Krusty said:

7 hours ago, AY Mod said:

there isn't a fault at the Titfield

Crickey! I thought maybe it was the Hornby/IP rights issue reaching into the furthest reaches of Bathamton.   :swoon:

• Funny 1