Bookazine, Ideas for Layouts - In the Detail

Dzine

My most recent bookazine for Model Rail, out before Christmas, is a bit of a change from the usual, unique in fact; building up  over time into an easy access one stop modelling resource for people of all skills, packed with realistic ideas, many rarely modelled, with insight into using textures and composition, there’s a good number of  relevant plans too.  There are easy to follow new builds; makeovers and scratch, wherever possible I’ve recycled or reused.

Why mention all this now?  It was always been my hope that occasional articles, on the In the Detail theme would be published in Model Rail  and the first, Train Sheds, including converting a Metcalfe Barn into a Brunel overall roof is out now (Issue 296), with three more penned in for the coming year.  Cut them out of the magazine and add them into the bookazine collection.

My thanks to everyone for their kind comments on the bookazine, especially Bob and James .

PS The first two attached photo's are self-explanatory but the third shows a screw coupling hanger alongside 70022.  In all my time writing/visiting exhibitions I've never seen this modelled!

20220127_140129.jpg

TS23.jpg

20220127_141619.jpg

• Like 3