Class 31, by Accurascale - It's time 2 Brush Up!

• RMweb Gold

Excellent news Fran just what I've been waiting for. The last piece of very low hanging fruit 

Modelling 60s east anglia pre tops and GFYE will be very handy.  I take it the unrefurbrished blue ones will have the central band missing on the Hornby ones 

• Like 5
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, russ p said:

Excellent news Fran just what I've been waiting for. The last piece of very low hanging fruit 

Modelling 60s east anglia pre tops and GFYE will be very handy.  I take it the unrefurbrished blue ones will have the central band missing on the Hornby ones 

Hi Russ,

The unrefurbished blue ones will indeed have the central band.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 7
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Russ,

The unrefurbished blue ones will indeed have the central band.

Cheers!

Fran 

Excellent news fran . Shame it would be virtually impossible to do mirless sound. There is a very brief clip of one on a film a city and its freight it sounded a bit throatier than the EE engine 

2 minutes ago, MikeParkin65 said:

No green SYE? I know you can’t do all of them at once but that would seem the classic green look and Hornby versions go for a premium at the moment. 

No doubt the most popular liveries such as green SYE and TOPs blue 31/1 will be retailer commissions. 

Edited by Wolf27
Spelling

3 minutes ago, MikeParkin65 said:

No green SYE? I know you can’t do all of them at once but that would seem the classic green look and Hornby versions go for a premium at the moment. 

In time I'm sure - like any BR diesel post 1980 theres a myriad of liveries

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miss Prism said:

I do hope the bogie transmission isn't as awful as Hornby's, where the middle axle is driven at the same rotational frequency of the outer ones!  Best thing for the middle axle would be to leave it unpowered, and give it a bit of light springing. Double-plus good.

It is unpowered

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1