Revolution goes nuclear - again!

AY Mod

Think we can all expect the Bachmann collectors club FNAs to stop clearing £100 to get a more modern approximation now. 

... Pain in the backside for me though. I was using the lack of a modern flask to justify not grabbing the accurascale 37s / Dapol 68s and taking the layout back to the ubiquitous DRS shed. Think these might tip me over, especially with the low level waste wagons being so well handled. 

1 hour ago, RPNaylor0301 said:

Think we can all expect the Bachmann collectors club FNAs to stop clearing £100 to get a more modern approximation now. 

... Pain in the backside for me though. I was using the lack of a modern flask to justify not grabbing the accurascale 37s / Dapol 68s and taking the layout back to the ubiquitous DRS shed. Think these might tip me over, especially with the low level waste wagons being so well handled. 

You'll have to get your orders in quick then, given by Mick's post he's likely to be buying all of them :lol:

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, RPNaylor0301 said:

I never thought that was why it was in demand TBH. It's no nearer an approximation than the normal release ones, still wrong shape and wrong colour!

I always thought it was for collectors or people wanting a model of the actual wagon when it was that colour.

4 hours ago, RPNaylor0301 said:

You're probably right. I'm just a lil' steamed because I always fancied one but could never justify the ebay prices. 

Wishful thinking... Although I think I'm far more interested in the FNA-D

Well if you're interested in present day the D is the only one of interest. I think the DRD coloured one was only that colour for a few years (about 15 years ago) and so isn't very relevant at all to present day, less so than the normal colored examples from Bachmann.

But yes, if they were anything like the £25 they were new nowadays I'd have one because I liked it. Unfortunately I was out of the hobby when these came about.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/06/2022 at 16:42, TomScrut said:

Schrödinger's Flask?

Isn't that the thought experiment where you can't tell if the flask is loaded or not?

Ian_B

Edited by Ian_B

2 minutes ago, Ian_B said:

Isn't that the thought experiment where you can't tell if the flask is loaded or not?

Ian_B

Unfortunately there are external indicators though, if it's one loco pulling it then it probably isn't.