Trewithen, BR/WR BLT.

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium
On 03/04/2022 at 09:47, Enterprisingwestern said:

That explains a lot Andy!

Mike.

Enjoying the mayhem bodging madness progress on YouTube.

With this Australian link now surfacing don’t give Andy the idea of an Australian layout ………… Oh 🤔

Brian

Edited by Dragonboy
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

With the mention of Port Isaac I was wondering if you and your band will be scanned by Modelu to recreate the Fishermens Friends so you could form a cameo outside the pub?

• Funny 3

1 hour ago, Dragonboy said:

With this Australian link now surfacing don’t give Andy the idea of an Australian layout ………… Oh 🤔

Brian

Naa, that's safe, beside, they would all fall off if I ran my Trains up side down.😊  🙃

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, Dragonboy said:

With the mention of Port Isaac I was wondering if you and your band will be scanned by Modelu to recreate the Fishermens Friends so you could form a cameo outside the pub?

They couldn't afford our fees. 😆

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 5

This is all coming along nicely. The track plan looks great and I particularly like the inclusion of the harbourside.

I visited a small harbour last week which reminded me of Cornwall in some ways. This one is a little bit further north though. It is Brora, 50 miles or so north of Inverness!

20220327_131612.jpg

• Like 10

47 minutes ago, David Bell said:

This is all coming along nicely. The track plan looks great and I particularly like the inclusion of the harbourside.

I visited a small harbour last week which reminded me of Cornwall in some ways. This one is a little bit further north though. It is Brora, 50 miles or so north of Inverness!

20220327_131612.jpg

Looks idyllic David. 👍 

• Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, pwr said:

I think this might be one of your best yet Andy.

Paul R

Well thanks for the vote of confidence Paul, I hope its as good as Pencarne, Porth Merryn and Trebudoc.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Alister_G said:

Just found this Andy, and you're already two pages in!

I do like your little BLTs, looking forward to seeing this one develop.

Al.

Thanks very much Al. You have been very conspicuous by your absence from these pages of late mate. 😆

We need a new C&HPR Project.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 03/04/2022 at 09:50, Andrew P said:

Cheers Mike, and YES it does explain a lot.

Did you see our Band rehearsal Video as well on You Tube?😁

Where do I find your banned  band video on YouTube Andy ? I did a search for Andy Peters and got Peter Andre !  I can see the the resemblance between you but I don’t think you’ve ever been married to Katie Price , and I think he is more of an LTSR  fan 😆

• Funny 4

21 minutes ago, Enterprisingwestern said:

I must admit, GWR BLT's don't do a lot for me, as nicely modelled as this will be, so I'm looking forward to June/July for 1960's freight transit shed and adjacent diesel depot and wagon works!

Mike.

That will be reserved for the other board, See Video = Trewithen No 1.🤣

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jazzer said:

Where do I find your banned  band video on YouTube Andy ? I did a search for Andy Peters and got Peter Andre !  I can see the the resemblance between you but I don’t think you’ve ever been married to Katie Price , and I think he is more of an LTSR  fan 😆

Try = "Andy Peters Model Railways", on You Tube. Failing that go to the Video on the previous page, that will take you to my You Tube page and look at Videos and you should see it there.

Hope you enjoy the little snippets.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IAN K said:

Hi Andy thankgoodness the website is back up and running.Its going to be another interesting layout.

Thanks Ian, and the next Video will be out on Friday all being well.👍

• Like 1

Looking very interesting as usual Andy.

I'll be keeping tabs on your build but not doing much interaction for a month or so until the forum has stabilised and re-populated all the photos, maybe. 

I had just started to add my disappeared photos only to find the server had got taken down and on its return the photos has disappeared again.

I'll be staying away from photos for quite some time to allow the server to settle down.

Keep up your excellent modelling.

Best

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Looking very interesting as usual Andy.

I'll be keeping tabs on your build but not doing much interaction for a month or so until the forum has stabilised and re-populated all the photos, maybe. 

I had just started to add my disappeared photos only to find the server had got taken down and on its return the photos has disappeared again.

I'll be staying away from photos for quite some time to allow the server to settle down.

Keep up your excellent modelling.

Best

I'd have to agree with you, I'm away tomorrow so may well leave things until after the weekend and see what happens.

Thanks for looking and your comments.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Things seem to have stabilised over night, so I'll try this one before I go out for the day.

DSCF0014.JPG.e62f8974680aeab8b28840728681792a.JPG

Lovely. You should have the layout finished for this weeks video!!!

Paul R

• Funny 3