Sketchfab , for buying/downloading stl files?

With number of people getting their own 3D printer, started to wonder if future is to sell stl files as well as offring prints via platforms like Shapeways. I can hear the groans, but based on many years experience in the hobby, a good distribution and payment stystem is as important, possibly more important than specific quality issues. As  modellrers we should be able to remove the odd blemish,but sorting out where a package has disappeared to  payments going missing can cause real problems.

So a quick search online and I found Sketch fab which has been going for a while so should be trustworthy. My main issue is to make it clear that designs are for personal use , only. Just wondering if anyone has used them and any issues,. Noticed their commission has been reduced since last year, which sounds positive.

the payment system looks ok. they use paypal which suits me, and they just take a commission on sales. I would have to look into some of the legal/insurance issues as it looks like it is in effect a platform for designers, so it is their responsibility in same way anyone writing IT systems independently. There are ways to get round some issues, but still needs looking into. I know many just ignore this, which is fine up to the point somethng goes wrong.

I like the tools they have, especially as tools such as 360 degree spinnuing seem to work very well(even on my smartphone). 

It woud be a lot easier if it was possible to sell downloads on Shapeways, but then I suspect a few issues would be opened up.