Irish Microlayouts Buggleskelly & Owenahincha Beach

In my inactive railway modelling period I still be collecting ideas and stories and possible parts as well as the Dapol limited run wagons from Will Hay Appreciation Society Buggleskelly inspired wagons.

https://www.photogra-fix.com/railways

I plan a simple version of Buggleskelly on a plank. So have started with both a wagon a SRNI brake van & rural cottage / pub. Like the crofters cottage for HOn3 Owenahincha Bay. The SRNI is a collection of old 1950/1960 modernized with new wheels and couplers, the body I think is a metal Trix  one, the chassis  Grafar OO one and parts from the Dapol Brake van intal doorways running boards and wheels and NEM couplers. Itbeen givena paint scheme for the SR but needs some SR wagon and alpthabet lettering. The cottage/pub is based on a rural thatched Irish prototype, using roof chimmney doors and window from a Dapol Thatched Cottage. Next it needsa coating of white paint and modpog to seal the formboard whalls and give a basic whitewash rendering. Also is a GW open wagon bought for the prncley sum of £2.50 which i intend to modernize to fit in with the other my planns for Gladstone is one of the small cheap opencab Jouef 0-6-0T

4.5_22.jpg.5282a19eb91ccb9cf0c2ce7f6f6f5f1e.jpg

• Like 5