Bradfield Town - has anyone ever seen this in their travels?

Johnson044

Dear All

I came across this photo of a minimum space 0 gauge layout I brought to about 75% complete in my yoof. It was supposed to represent a fictitious reservoir building railway in Derbyshire at the turn of the Nineteenth / Twentieth century. I kept the loco in the photo (I still have it) but sold off everything else in about 1985, being far more interested in generally being a wayward delinquent at the time.

I'd really love to buy back any of it that might still be around - buildings and, particularly the wagons and brake van, which were all scratch built from plastikard with ABS axleboxes etc. In the photo are a brake van and two dumb-buffered 3 plankers lettered "Bradfield Corporation" and a further three planker with a longer wheelbase in blue, lettered "The Loxley Chase Lead Company".

There was also an ancient 4 wheel carriage with stagecoach type curved lower panelling in a brown livery and a shortened version of the K&ESR Pickering steam railcar in blue and cream.

The station building was built from drawings of Barassie Junction in a 1970's edition of Railway Modeller.

If anyone has any of these (the chances are miniscule, I know!) and would part with them please could they message me?

Thanks folks.

J.

IMG_20070101_0002.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...