Alsager Railway Association Exhibition 12/13th November. Bentley Motors, Crewe

Benjamin Brady

Dear All, 

Alsager Railway Association is returning with our November exhibition at it's usual Crewe location of Bentley Motors Legends facility;

Legends Fitness Suite 

Bentley Motors 

Sunnybank Road 

Crewe 

CW2 8WD

Adults £7 

Children £2.50 

Family £16

We have 20 confirmed layouts attending covering all gauges and a variety of traders. 

We have been able to gain access to another room to ensure a bigger exhibition this year. As always refreshments are available on site with plenty of parking available.  

Layouts 

N Gauge 

Bluebell Cutting 

Cedar Canyon Junction 

Hartley Poole Too 

Kleine Rundfahrt

New Dalby 

Upper Cwntwch

Whitbury Lane

00 gauge 

Albert Road 

Evington St Johns 

Lawton Hey

Myton 

St Johns 

Thomas the Tank

Weaver Hill

O Gauge 

Caroline Concrete Works 

Croft Mill Works 

Hassell Harbour Colliery 

Hillport Goods 

Karolina Falls  

Wolfe Lowe 

Traders 

All Components 

Along Classic Lines

Anoraks Anonymos 

Book Law

Dapol 

Footplate

Geoscenics

Loco Fleet Shop 

North Western Models

Rail Image Collections

Railstuff

Topp Tains LLP

thumbnail_Crewe Flyer 2022.jpg

Edited by Benjamin Brady
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

How on earth have I missed this, it’s practically at the end of my street! not seen any adverts or posters for it locally, even missed any posts about it on here!

will definitely try to make it over if I’m not working Sunday otherwise it’s a quick visit when it opens on my way to work on Saturday, I’m out of Crewe at 12:30 so should Manage a quick scoot round

• Benjamin Brady changed the title to Alsager Railway Association Exhibition 12/13th November. Bentley Motors, Crewe

Good Evening, 

The first day went excellent and we are looking forward to day 2 tomorrow. Some people have said getting into Bentley Legends is not the easiest. The location is located just though a housing estate accessed over the railway bridge. It does feel like your driving into the main factory site. 

The only access is from A532 Coppenhall Lane, opposite simply gym. 

Untitled.png

Edited by Benjamin Brady

• RMweb Gold

Good show, lots of layouts to see, good trade, came away with a Heljan 05 and Bachmann 3F

might pop down again tomorrow, as Benjamin says access is a bit of a pain, if your coming from Middlewich direction then the A530 is closed at the hospital so no you have to head towards the town and head back out again toward sunnybank road, it’s an absolute nightmare, the main road is closed for 8 months while they make a new roundabout and access roads to the hospital and town, when Bentley kick out the traffic backs right up the A532 past the entrance to my housing estate!

Edited by big jim
  • Like 1

• Moderators

An excellent event, some very, very good layouts with really engaging owners and operators. Good refreshments, pleasantly clean toilets. A really good family show with plenty for 'proper' modellers. The team should be very proud.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Went back for a second look again today, if only to check the loco lamps on the layouts were being correctly displayed 

Bumped into various RMWebbers including Andy Y and ironhorse amongst others, spent a bit more on the club sales stall, missed out on a XC voyager yesterday for £125, but managed to pick up a rake of 8 weathered Dapol pocket wagons instead which I didn’t need but at the price they were it would have been rude to leave them there, luckily I took my pannier bag in my bike to get them home! 

absolutely loved this 009 layout, gave me a lot of inspiration for the spiral bit of my layout, my fave layout of the show 

D35ED8A3-A728-43A0-9E48-4EC80F6EC3F3.jpeg.184357ef3e2ed476f0b0cf2c9203ca2f.jpeg

23378DC3-AA1F-4012-A32F-8F6FAAC3F068.jpeg.8bfb56c8892cbf6d974db0e9d4578d30.jpeg

Edited by big jim
  • Like 3