DEFine Modellers Day - 2023

PeteScR

DEFine are pleased to announce that we will be holding our fifth DEFine Modellers Day on Saturday the 7th of January 2023. The venue is as previous years, Risley Village Hall, Risley, Derbyshire,  DE72 3SU (beside the church).

Layouts attending and demonstrations will be communicated in due course. As in previous events, there will be no traders present. There is lots of parking and refreshments will be available on the day. Doors open at 10am and close at 4pm.

The venue can be reached within 5 mins off J25 of the M1. Take exit (Bostocks Lane) heading for Risley  and then left at the lights on to A5010. The Village Hall will be signposted about half a mile along on the right hand side.

Any changes/additions etc. will be communicated ahead of the event and we will keep our blog updated with any more news and reminders nearer the date. We hope you can come along and enjoy the day. Pictures and coverage of previous events can be found in the blog archive https://definemodellers.wordpress.com/

The DEFine Team

• Like 6

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had a super day out at the DEFine Modellers Day.  Some great modelling on view from some incredibly talented people. Thanks to all concerned - I shall look forward to the next one.

Best wishes,

Paul

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Grampus said:

Just had a super day out at the DEFine Modellers Day.  Some great modelling on view from some incredibly talented people. Thanks to all concerned - I shall look forward to the next one.

Best wishes,

Paul

Hi Paul. 
thank you for your kind words and glad you enjoyed the day. We advertise the event as a modellers day rather than an exhibition to encourage interaction between the exhibitors and visitors. From what I could see from the cash desk, there was plenty of interaction going on throughout the day. 
Only managed to get a couple of snaps on my iPhone of Boston Frodsham. 
Regards,

Bill. 

9C2DD6C9-DB1B-4A2D-958A-AF0CDA996FBD.jpeg

3B6E6A29-4BB1-4717-A08B-753E27760886.jpeg

• Like 7