Image restoration from pre-May 2021 continues and may take an indefinite period of time.

WAG monthly 'social' evening.

br2975

The now monthly WAG social evening will be taking place on Thursday, 1st. July at the usual venue, “The Plough†Merthyr Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff; commencing between 7.30pm and 8.00pm.

If you’re an RMWeb member living in the greater Cardiff area, and would like to meet and exchange ideas with other RMWeb ‘WAGgers’ you are more than welcome to join us.

Don’t be put off, thinking you don’t know or may not know anyone, not sure about the company – there are many benefits to be had from such social evenings, I’ve learned lots.

So, leave the keyboard, or workbench behind for an evening.

For any further info drop me a PM

Brian R

Rob.

Feel free, we usually start off in the bar or the small room at the front - but if it get's too loud (not us !) we adjourn to the lounge,

Contact me by a PM or post on here next week and I/we will confirm that we're still on

Brian

hi brain

if i am free will try and make it . it would be nice to meet u all

rob

Brian, I think Pacer Lover has got the measure of your importance on the scene (my bold!) wink.gif

• 1 month later...

"WAG" members from the Cardiff area are cordially invited to yet another social gathering to be held at usual venue of "The Plough" Merthyr Road/Old Church Road Whitchurch, Cardiff from 7.30pm/8.00pm next Thursday, 19th. August..

If you haven't come along before, think about it, not just to put faces to names, but to swap ideas, experiences and 'war stories'.

Chatting in cyberspace is one thing, but you can't beat face to face discourse with several like minded folk.

Don't feel shy about joining us, as Mao Tse Tung (I think) once said "A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step".

For more info, drop a PM to myself, "Ben Truck", "Marc Smith" or "Wayne -37901"

See you there

Brian R

• 3 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Off-topic, but WAGers may be interested in "The Indian Doctor", currently going out on BBC1 in the afternoons. Sanjeev Bhaskar plays a doctor arriving in South Wales in 1963, and the Pontypool and Blaenavon featured a few times in the first episode. Wiser WAGs than me will be able to identify all the locations, I suspect.

Off-topic, but WAGers may be interested in "The Indian Doctor", currently going out on BBC1 in the afternoons. Sanjeev Bhaskar plays a doctor arriving in South Wales in 1963, and the Pontypool and Blaenavon featured a few times in the first episode. Wiser WAGs than me will be able to identify all the locations, I suspect.

Al,

The controller of all things BSkyB (namely my wife !)tells me it's "on the planner" and "you'll enjoy it" so later this week I'll settle down and take it in.

Brian R

Archived