Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Kernow show announcements

Andy Y

As mentioned here http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php/topic/20116-mre-new-models-to-be-announced-4-sep/page__view__findpost__p__207529 I would like us to respect Kernow's wishes to announce the projects they have commissioned at their show on Saturday.

We will be giving you the full details on here on Saturday for those who will not be attending their show. The full information will also appear in a special edition of Kernow's newsletter.

The Ian Allan / Hornby Mag. gaffe was blown a couple of days ago on Model Rail Forum. It has, since, disappeared / been withdrawn.

There are, however. continuing murmurings / mutterings in the undergrowth.

(See what happens ?, when RMweb takes some down time ?) sad.gif

For the night owls or those in other time zones (like me) MREmag has released the embargoed Kernow announcements.

I should have noted that I think lots of people will be pleased.

There's no point me adding the specifics here - Andy already has them lined up to publish and his summary will be better.

There's no point me adding the specifics here - Andy already has them lined up to publish and his summary will be better.

Thanks for that Oz. As the information is in the wider public domain now I've now given visibility of the info here and will close this topic off to minimise confusion.

Archived