Low Relief High Street kit

Here's a very quick preview shot of my new Low Relief High Street kit that should be out on October 7. Apologies for the delays on this one, to be honest I just got a bit carried away with the shop interior details, washing machines, cookers, TV sets and other features like 'type your own shop signs' biggrin.gif... ).

Basically you can combine 7 different facades with 11 different shopfronts (including a bank), 38 different business signs (old and modern) and 5 different 'type your own name' signs.

Cheers

John

highstpreview.jpg

This looks outstanding and, as ever, well worth waiting for! I think I may have to start a model town as there are so many great models in the range now which don't fit my current project but are just too stunning not to build - no room for trains to run!

Can't wait to see the rest of it later this week!

Thanks Dave,

Basically there are currently 5 main facades as shown, 3 of which have another option for the cover layer (which makes 8, I added another variation at the last minute). Now that I have the basic High Street 'frame work' and running my plan is to periodically supply other facade 'add-on' packs to keep things fresh and interesting. Long term I'd like to have up to 16 different facades in the range (excluding variations). That should hopefully limit ubiquity...

John

John,

Great looking kit.

Your picture shows 5 different shop facades, what are the other 2 types like?

Dave

Hi Dave,

From left to right on the image at the top of the thread the other optional cover layers are as follows:

Facade 1 - Also included Red Brick main wall and Dark Blue side buttresses

Facade 2 - 'White washed' version (would make a nice contrast to the plain brick version)

Facade 4 - As per Facade 2

Hope this helps.

John,

Which 3 have the different cover layer? (and what is the new layer type?)

Do you have any pictures available.

Dave

Archived