Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Alternative titles for Blog entries

• RMweb Gold

CTMK is an enthusiastic blogger and I happened to mention that I'd just uploaded a couple of new entries to my own RMWeb blog.

She asked what the subjects were and before I could reply, she suggested the following:

'How to make small and delicate things and then flick them across your hobby room'

'How to drop things and shout loudly'

What alternative titles could you give for your blog entries?! ;)

• RMweb Premium

Building / swearing at small and small and fiddly things could be the title to lots of mine.

101 ways of doing something wrong.

Er how did that get there then???

Frustration.

• RMweb Premium

Can't get a plan for getting anything done to come together in anything like a workable form, and end up having to keep on scrapping plans due to running out of money, and keep living in the hope that one day I might actually be able to have a steady enough income stream to allow me to plan to do even the simplest of things... <_<

• RMweb Gold

Instead of my earlier blog entry of "One week left (and I'm pushing my luck!)"

I feel it would probably have been closer to the truth if I'd simply put:

"B*gger..."

Certainly rolls off the tongue easier, and I expect a lot of you might have used that alternative blog entry in differing circumstances wink.gif

Always replace the top. Half a bottle of plastic weld and Vitrains 47 body gone in a splash!

Did that to my provisional licsence.

"Knife meets plastic, plastic meets carpet", knife gets lonely as man hunts plastic..... man gives up."

Archived