PRICES

Adults £3.50

Concessions £2.00

Children £1.50

Family 2+2 £8.00

Click here for map.

http://www.cleethorp...o.uk/events.htm

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be there with the N Gauge Society North mini stand and the micro layout Seavert Road which has had a heavy fall of snow since we were last out at Wigan. The Society's BR Independent Snowploughs will be on display along with my RHTT which has attracted much comment. Come along and discuss any modelling problems regardless of whether you model in N Gauge. We have chipped a large number of locos in all scales and may be able to help with any DCC problems. I also hope to have my first N Gauge sound loco on display.

My old sidekick, John, is very ill at the moment but he is looking forward to this trip and hopes that he can make it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All,

Line up is looking good.

Come down and say hello.

I am Ian.

Maybe take in the sights of Cleethorpes, the railways to the sea exhibition and sample some great fish and chips or ice cream.

Here looking forward to meeting you all .

Ian Carlton

(Vice chairman) CMRS.

• 3 weeks later...

Cressington and Hoglington, both from members of Hull MRS, will be there and are currently being checked over to ensure reasonable running.

Look forward to seeing RMWebbers there of the weekend.

Peter

Shame i am not coming down at the weekend cos it sounds like it will be a great show. Don`t get down there very often since moving up here 20 years ago. Hope it is a success and maybe one year i`ll get down when it is on.

Mick Walton

post-11968-0-46363500-1304709383_thumb.jpg

Shame i am not coming down at the weekend cos it sounds like it will be a great show. Don`t get down there very often since moving up here 20 years ago. Hope it is a success and maybe one year i`ll get down when it is on.

Mick Walton

post-11968-0-46363500-1304709383_thumb.jpg

Hi Mick,

Always welcome, If you come down at any other time give us a shout we can always invite you to the clunroom.

I used to know a Mick Walton from Stallingborough...

Looks to have been a good show.Regretably I couldn't make it this year, duty called, which was disappointing as this is usually one of my favourite shows. The combination of a very friendly show and a few hours on the beach watching the ships passing by followed by a fish and chip supper is a great attraction!

Layout put away untill the next show, thanks to the team had a great weekend. Very freindly show and some long chats with the punters.

Once again thank you to the organising team and the catering team.

Hi All,

Got to say had a wonderful weekend hard work for all involved but worth it. Met some very interested people during the day and the feedback from asking at the door was very positive, down to asking when next years show was!

Hopefully we have gained a member or two into the bargain!

Special thanks to Chris Evans of BBC radio 2 breakfast show for the mention at 7am on friday morning!

Thanks again to all who helped, exhibited, displayed or visited, it made it a very good weekend.

Oh and 1 last thing,,, May 12th and 13th 2012 at the memorial hall Cleethorpes!!!!

Ian

Archived