Jump to content
Image restoration from pre-May 2021 continues and may take an indefinite period of time.

Loco to Tender wire


Recommended Posts


Most of the DCC specialist shops will sell fine flexible wire.

Bromsgrove Models sell the TCS wire Wire link 1

DCC Supplies Wire Link 2



The other alternative is to find a old computer mouse and use the inner wires from its lead. Once the outer sheath has been removed you get a good length of fine, insulated and various coloured flexible wires. Try a local PC repair shop if you haven't got a mouse that's past its 'best by'!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone advise me where I can obtain the very fine flexible wire that is used on N gauge locos to connect between loco and tender?







I got mine from All Components listed as very fine equipment wire!!



Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...