Byker Gate 7mm BR (NE) Suburban Station Junction

Nortonian

Gentlemen,The ongoing computer problems appear to be getting worse and to be quite honest, I`ve given up hope and lost interest, so this is my last post. I would just like to say thankyou to one and all for the kind remarks over the work shown on the threads and good luck with your railway modelling.Kind regardsIan

As Basil Brush used to say "You can't stop there.....!"

Hoping this will only be a temporary hiatus, Ian. I'd really like to see this layout finished. Despite your computer problems, the layout itself looks to be progressing very well.

Gentlemen,The ongoing computer problems appear to be getting worse and to be quite honest, I`ve given up hope and lost interest, so this is my last post. I would just like to say thankyou to one and all for the kind remarks over the work shown on the threads and good luck with your railway modelling.Kind regardsIan

Ian, this is very sad news indeed. I've not been on the forum for a few weeks because like you I was sick to the back teeth of the problmes with it angry.gif I only hope that this was a post in haste and frustration as your guidance on all posts has been in valuable. See you in March mate,

Cheers Mick

Gentlemen,

Again thank you for your kind words. Yes, frustration does play a big part in all this, but my on going computer problems affects many area`s outside that of model railways too. So, if you can bare with me for a short while, I hope to be opperable again in a couple of weeks. I am posting this message via a friends PC. Access generally at weekends ish! only.

Speak to you all soon.

Kindest

Ianblink.gif

• 6 months later...

Dear Ian,

I came across your thread and was instantly impressed with 'Byker Gate' only to be disappointed when you stopped posting. If you get to see this post or if anyone knows Ian could they please pass this on to him.

I am organising RAILEX NE 2011, to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the North Eastern Railway Association in August 2011. I would like to invite 'Byker Gate' to appear. If you could e-mail me at btmrs@sky.com I would be most grateful.

Regards

Chris Stafford

RAILEXNE Exhibition Manager

Archived