"Banks road" 1980 to 2000 traction....

class"66"

• 2 weeks later...

lovely layout mate. did you use a kit for Banks Rd depot or was it scratch built? if you used a kit do you mind if i ask which one?

Main depot building is the Bachmann one,everything els on the depot was scratch built :no: hope that helps you my mate....

• RMweb Premium

lovely layout mate. did you use a kit for Banks Rd depot or was it scratch built? if you used a kit do you mind if i ask which one?

great picture mate.

• RMweb Premium

Rhtt wagons are great. Going to weather them soon, haven't had chance to get round to it yet. Gonna give them a good in service look. I'll send you some pics once they're done. I'm in the middle of respraying some mk1 and mk2 Bachmann coaches into network rail livery for my network train. The once they're released by Bachmann I'm gonna repaint four of there new mk2f aircon tso into drs compass livery so that I can recreate the Carlisle staff train.

Edited by hawkingetippyd
  • Like 1

Rhtt wagons are great. Going to weather them soon, haven't had chance to get round to it yet. Gonna give them a good in service look. I'll send you some pics once they're done. I'm in the middle of respraying some mk1 and mk2 Bachmann coaches into network rail livery for my network train. The once they're released by Bachmann I'm gonna repaint four of there new mk2f aircon tso into drs compass livery so that I can recreate the Carlisle staff train.

They will look wel smart in DRs livery!! yer wil look forward to see in the pictures buddy!! :sungum:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

They will look wel smart in DRs livery!! yer wil look forward to see in the pictures buddy!! :sungum:

i'm hoping they'll turn out good but its going to be strange repainting a brand new model. i have already pre-orderdered the compass waterslide transfers for the tso so once they're released and i've got them painted i'll be able to apply the transfers and then all over coat with gloss to match the factory look i've got photos of. they were taken at eastleigh whilst the prototype coaches were having there own repaint job.

• Like 1