"Banks road" 1980 to 2000 traction....

class"66"

Being an aficionado of Hornby and Bachmann buildings I think your usage on this layout is outstanding, small areas have had a lot of attention to detail making them lovely cameos, and the whole gels really well. Kudos.

If your photographer can keep the focus low enough thereby cutting out the club house back ground, I think there is a good chance people will be fooled into thinking it's the real thing.

I will definitely follow this topic.

• Like 2

Hi Neil

Great work mate, the Pylons are excellent, Keith as done an excellent job, Stavros and you have done an excellent job of Banks Road... Great to see it to...

All your Sound Locos are great to hear and see...

Jamie

Hi Neil

Great work mate, the Pylons are excellent, Keith as done an excellent job, Stavros and you have done an excellent job of Banks Road... Great to see it to...

All your Sound Locos are great to hear and see...

Jamie

Your welcome to pop down anytime,and run your locos... :no:

• RMweb Premium

Few of tonights pictures :no:  Here you go D421 your loud weathered loco......... :locomotive:  :locomotive:

The platform lighting looks good. Adds a realy sense of life to the station.

I think your driver has booked out the wrong loco,, it's a Western not a class 50. 

Youve lost me there mate :scratchhead: Were did i write in the thread about it being class 50??....

Edited by class"66"