Wycrail '13 - High Wycombe - 2nd November

Graham_Muz

Hi,

Looks like it's all coming along well, I'm afraid due to work commitments beyond my control I can't help withdrawn setup tomorrow evening, but will be the Saturday doing various activities as well as taking a few photos!

Can't wait, looks like one great show that has been put together!

Simon

• RMweb Gold

Only a day to go now, looking forward to catching up with many faces from here. I shall be one of those wondering around with a radio ear piece implanted in my ear, I am hoping for an easy day as I have a troubleshooting role, but I have probably jinxed that now.

Come and say hello!

OK . So now it starts.....off to collect the van, then the sponsor's signage, then to the club room to start loading up ready to go to the venue at around 5.30.

"The Show is On The Road....again!"

Make sure that you come along tomorrow - we aim to enjoy ourselves by making sure that you enjoy yourselves!!!

WYCRAIL '13

Dave

Sausage & Bacon Butties will be available for Exhibitors, Traders and Club Members before our visitors are allowed in to the building - at a very reasonable price!!

In amongst all your preparations for the show, you just have to listen out for the announcement.

Feeling hungry already!!

See you at 8am tomorrow with the Pendon stand. Save a bacon butty for me and any chocolate cake for later!

Andy

• RMweb Gold

Bad Aston all packed up in the car and ready to go in the morning. Just making sure I haven't forgotten anything, and printing off a few layout info. sheets if we get any interest for other shows. Looking forward to what should be a good fun day 'playing trains'.

• RMweb Gold

I dropped a slight ball yesterday by oversleeping and missing my train to didcot at 18:00 (dont ask!) so i ended up driving my van there instead

It now means when i finish at 05:30 in the morning in toton ive got to go over to derby and get a train to didcot to collect the van, i should get there about 09:15 so i may well head over to wycombe on the way home for an hour or so, the only downside being ive go no money til next week to buy anything!

I dropped a slight ball yesterday by oversleeping and missing my train to didcot at 18:00 (dont ask!) so i ended up driving my van there instead

It now means when i finish at 05:30 in the morning in toton ive got to go over to derby and get a train to didcot to collect the van, i should get there about 09:15 so i may well head over to wycombe on the way home for an hour or so, the only downside being ive go no money til next week to buy anything!

Jim

Please do drop by - we'll be delighted to see you. Graham Muz and I, amongst other RMwebbers will be there. Find a steward with a radio and ask them to put a shout out for us and we'll come find you. It would be good to say hello.

• RMweb Gold

i'll what i can do, its going to be long night anyway with having to go back to didcot for the van, it says about 30 miles from there to wycombe which isnt too bad but its the other 150 miles back home thats the killer and i've got things to do in the afternoon/evening

yon wont need to put a shout out for me, i'll be in uniform and i've got my hi-viz pants on so you wont miss me!!

Archived