Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I hate to show my ignorance, but what is a spacer bar apart from where Hans Solo goes for a jug

I was wondering the same but thought perhaps OP meant the top half of the tie-bar (on Hornby points) that clamps to the tie-bar and holds the switch blades in gauge.  If that is so (and relating to Hornby again) then there are nibs on the tie-bar that lodge in holes in little brackets on the switch blades and they could be glued in place.  It is then possible to make a replacement cover for the repair from a piece of plastic.


'cause, I could be on the wrong track . . .


Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...