MAG Role Call

wollastonblue

Just back from a stay in 'Foreign Parts' (Devon) and, having avoided SWAG forays, thought I should declare my allegiance to MAG. May be moving in the New Year from Worcestershire to Lincolnshire, though I hope that'll still keep me within the fold! :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...

I claim residency in MAG but am a SWAGer in exile, and must be on the fringes of MAG being just outside Silverstone. Do I have the claim to fame of being the RMwebber closest to the home of the Brit GP? I walked there last year!

• RMweb Gold

I claim residency in MAG but am a SWAGer in exile, and must be on the fringes of MAG being just outside Silverstone. Do I have the claim to fame of being the RMwebber closest to the home of the Brit GP? I walked there last year!

got a good pair of wellies have you laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

In case you've not spotted it yet, any MAG members up for a meet up should go to the 'RMweb Events' section for news of a proposed meet at Mickleover this summer.

Phil T.

Been very quiet on here for the last six months, hope you're all going to be at Mickleover in a weeks time!!

Phil T.

• 9 months later...

Hmm, I really must get my eyesight checked, could of sworn I'd not seen any mention of a midlands group, do'h (hence my Taunton post comment...).

Anyway, do I count? whilst I live in Coventry, I can only claim to have lived in the midlands (for certain values of...) since 2001, prior to that South East London/North Kent...

Kelly

• RMweb Premium

could of sworn I'd not seen any mention of a midlands group, do'h (hence my Taunton post comment...).

. . . . and I replied in the Taunton topic before I saw this. You will have seen that the majority of the midlands members didn't support our last event - and perhaps the lack of enthusiasm for an area group is evidenced by the fact that there haven't been any postings in this thread for 9 months :(

Mike

. . . . and I replied in the Taunton topic before I saw this. You will have seen that the majority of the midlands members didn't support our last event - and perhaps the lack of enthusiasm for an area group is evidenced by the fact that there haven't been any postings in this thread for 9 months :(

Mike

Is a shame :(

Kelly

• 3 years later...

Archived