RMweb Live- Confirmed layouts

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

Bringing up the rear......as per normal.....

Grime Street will be there too, it's some years since it appeared it an RMweb event and it has grown quite a bit since then.

Hopefully the full crew involved will be there, we hope to be doing some CAD work too as there can't be too many layouts where the majority of the fleet is produced by 3d printing, well no one else makes what I want so someone has to do it!

Arty farty shots, Grime Street, Leeds early '50s

attachicon.gifbw1.jpg

attachicon.gifbw2.jpg

should be run in well for the Leeds Show visit...

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
Grime Street will be there too, it's some years since it appeared at an RMweb event and it has grown quite a bit since then.

Hopefully the full crew involved will be there, we hope to be doing some CAD work too as there can't be too many layouts where the majority of the fleet is produced by 3d printing, well no one else makes what I want so someone has to do it!

should be run in well for the Leeds Show visit...

It got quite a thorough run-in at last weekend's Festival of Model Tramways.

It looked good, too.

More important to me was getting the chance to meet the team on Saturday. I enjoyed the chat - and the modelmaking advice will also come in very useful.

Many thanks - and I'm looking forward to seeing you (and the layout) in September.

All the best,

Huw.

It got quite a thorough run-in at last weekend's Festival of Model Tramways.

It looked good, too.

More important to me was getting the chance to meet the team on Saturday. I enjoyed the chat - and the modelmaking advice will also come in very useful.

Many thanks - and I'm looking forward to seeing you (and the layout) in September.

All the best,

Huw.

Thanks Huw, unlike its appearance last weekend it will be fully finished for RMweb live, hopefully I should have sorted the Faller road vehicle too....which could create havoc......

For those who last saw it at the open day in Stafford a few years back.....it's grown a bit.....

There seems to have been a bit of an oversight, as apparently two further layouts (including Rhydwyn Fawr) that still have not been allocated their places on the floor plan - Therefore, I expect an ammendment will be published shortly (Source: Warners Administration Office yesterday)

:-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Im pleased to be showing Lochnagar at one of its last shows before I retire it from the exhibition circuit, please do come along and say hello.

There will be a few firsts on the layouts rolling Stock for RMWeb Live which I won't reveal until nearer the time as they may not be finished in time.

The layout is currently undergoing a few bits to spruce it up which i will post on the layout thread.

Thanks

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

Fantastic - GTR is on my must-see list.

Glad to see Darren's Moggy is back at Torrington.

You all be will be most welcome - please come in and say hello and we will be happy to run the sequence as well as explain how it all works to any RMWEBbers

who want to see more than the standard presentation.

We are really looking forward to being there.

Regards Luton MRC.

• RMweb Gold

Much Murkle is all ready to be loaded tomorrow. Unfortunately I can't get on the road until 3.30pm which should get me to the Ricoh around 6pm in the Friday evening traffic.

Looking forward to a great weekend.

Archived