Jump to content


Recommended Posts

  • RMweb Premium

Never heard of it previously. Google offered a 'Winslow Hose Coupling' among a slew of references to research into heart failure mechanism.

The OP has asked an identical question in regard to 'O' Gauge layouts, on 'Garden Railway Forum'. With no response either.


Perhaps he misheard the name?



Plenty of prototypes to chose from.



Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...