Will there be a Taunton members day this year (2015)?

Ramblin Rich

• RMweb Gold

I know Tim (Captain Kernow) has had a lot on his plate recently, but just curious if there will be a Taunton members day this year as I haven't seen anything announced. If it's going ahead I really ought to put something on the family calender before other things take over...!

• RMweb Gold

Hi Rich,

Search under "SWAG 2015" in this forum it might give you some answers.

Cheers

Grahame

Thanks Grahame.

This always happens, but unfortunately I'm not in a position to announce the line-up at the moment, and as most of you know, I don't like to drip-feed this kind of thing.

I will put up a fresh thread as soon as I am ready, but please do all put Sunday 26th April 2015 in your diaries.

Thanks Grahame.

This always happens, but unfortunately I'm not in a position to announce the line-up at the moment, and as most of you know, I don't like to drip-feed this kind of thing.

I will put up a fresh thread as soon as I am ready, but please do all put Sunday 26th April 2015 in your diaries.

Hello meine Wurst Meister

Agreed, drip feeds can become quite onerous, good luck with the possibility of another event and I will most certainly put the date in my Filofax ! Now where did I put it? I was here in 1921 !

Grahame

• RMweb Gold

What happens if its already in there......do i have to put it in again :scratchhead:

That will be my border visa revoked then :help:

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for the confirmations.

Hi Rich,

Search under "SWAG 2015" in this forum it might give you some answers.

Cheers

Grahame

Ah, I didn't look in the SWAG section as the other threads have been here in the RMweb events section. It's difficult to keep track unless you log in every day...!

• RMweb Premium

Thanks.  Needs dictate that I shall be driving on this occasion rather against my wishes but until the Staplegrove and Pendeen Railway reopens to passengers that's what I'm stuck with ;)  I also need to reach the Sussex coast after the doors close on Sunday therefore probably very late in the evening.

• 1 month later...

Archived