RMweb Marketplace

I am begining to think I am jinxed! Tried to get onto the Market Place tonight. Now get an error message:

#404] Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index

I am logged onto the forum OK. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Is there still an active RSS feed/fetcher/thingy to link the marketplace into the forum?

Yep, I know, I'm only asking through vested interest now I'm trying to punt some stuff, and didn't see any entries appear on VNC... :blush:

Yes Jamie; it's still pulling stuff in as I saw some yesterday. I've just re-enabled the marketplace sidebar on the index page too (I'd turned it off a week or so ago whilst bug-hunting but it wasn't that).

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Andy,

I've had 3 auctions (Lenz DCC decoders) finish as sold at c.11.45pm 27/03/2012 but some SQL errors appeared when I attempted to send invoices. My selling statement now shows 7 items sold. Help :)

I've sent a 'contact us' message so hopefully you'll be able to see what's happened and my contact details.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Hi Ian,

Payment received for the single decoder you won. It will be in the post later today.

Andy Y has messaged me to confirm the erroneous items/invoices and he'll delete them.

Best Regards,

Andy

• 6 months later...

Has RMWeb market died a death? There never seems to be anything on it (single figure number of listings) and few users?

At the risk of starting a debate :nono: did the old For-sale section not have a lot more life in it :no: ?

Regards,

Alan

Has RMWeb market died a death? There never seems to be anything on it (single figure number of listings) and few users?

At the risk of starting a debate :nono: did the old For-sale section not have a lot more life in it :no: ?

Regards,

Alan

I agree with the above as if I wanted to do auctions I would do Ebay!

Mark Saunders

• 1 month later...

Archived