Mobile version doesn't see more than 4 pages

• RMweb Gold

This can be overcome by switching to the full version but is a bit odd. If a topic has 4 pages or less then if you tap on it you are taken to the last page as expected. If there are more pages though it doesn't show up in the mobile version, still shows 4 pages, and always takes you to the first page so you have to scroll through all pages to get to the latest post.

I'm using an iPhone and here are a couple of examples, Culreoch and Redbrook topics show 4 in mobile view but more on the full version. Maybe something that could be highlighted to the provider as non urgent?

mobile version df4bc80e.jpg

Full version

b2caf454.jpg

mobile version 

e3b2c1e2.jpg

Full version

67bb965a.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Andy

Another non urgent note to this one, while the new upgraded look was new this morning the full version option at the bottom disappeared but while it was gone you could tap on the topic name to see the start or on the number of pages to see the last page. It's now back to always throwing you to the first page on the mobile version, at least the full version button is back at the same time so you can scroll through quicker on there. Does something changes when the site is fully up?

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Andy

The problem in the post above has been back for a while and the option to go to the full version has also gone on the mobile version. This has been down for at least a couple of weeks and sometimes I get the last page of a thread but mostly the first. I've tried tapping on titles, pages and the arrow on the right hand side but it's random if I get anything but the first page.

Fine for most posts but I tend to avoid the longer threads on the mobile as 30+ pages to scroll through takes a while ;)

Archived