Jubilee Offers

BromsMods

As our contribution towards the DIamond Jubilee celebrations we are offering 60% discounts on most of the road vehicles in our internet store (https://clarahost.clara.net/www.bromsgrovemodels.co.uk/brmodsindex.html?Submit=Internet+Store) - this is a limited time offer and ends at 12 midnight on 31 May (that's because we won't be able to process any orders between 1 and 4 June!). There are other discounts in place as well on railway items.

For most items there are only one or two left in stock, so it's very much first come first served!

For some reason I can't edit the post above, but meant to add that these are ridiculous prices, many of which are now at, below, or only just above £1. We have sold out of a number of models today, the first day..........

I'm afraid postage isn't negotiable as it is a fixed price, but we'll do what we can to be fair........ You can't expect us to almost give away the models and then pay for your postage!!

A quick bump for this by way of saying I ordered Monday evening and the parcel turned up this morning (of course I wasn't in and had to go to the sorting office to collect it but that's not John's fault). Top service from Bromsgrove.

Archived