1. What type of railway locomotive would you be - steam or modern diesel-electric traction? Steam
2. What company would it be for? R.O.D.
3. How big or small would the engine (you) be? Small
4. What wheel arrangement would you have? 0-6-0
5. What gauge would you run on - standard gauge, narrow gauge or miniature gauge? Standard
6. What would your purpose be - express passenger, heavy freight, mixed-traffic (branch-line traffic or main-line traffic) or shunting? Mixed-traffic and Shunting
7. For the steam enthusiast: would the engine (you) have a tender or tanks? Tanks
8. For the diesel enthusiast: would the engine (you) be big (Co-Co, 1Co-Co1 or A1A) or small (Bo-Bo, single-bogie, 0-6-0 or 0-4-0)? 0-6-0
9. Which is your favourite railway company you’d like to be a proud part of? Lawton Salt Line Railway (LSLR) (A made up Preserved line I've come up with).
10. After years of service, what would your fate be after withdrawal (scrapped or preserved - if preserved, would it be static display or restored to running service)? Preserved