New from Scalescenes.com

pirouets

• RMweb Gold

They look really good - very much like some of the flat blocks in New Towns like Stevenage.

I am getting more and more tempted to base my layout in North Herts, particularly after seeing pccies of Bachmann's N Gauge Leyland Atlanteans and Nationals. biggrin.gif

Interesting - but personally I'd like to see a Glasgow/Edinburgh tenement style building.

But the range continues to grow thup.gif so there is hope yet.

Now that would be a real temptation... ;)

Cathcart Circle maybe? :lol:

They look really good - very much like some of the flat blocks in New Towns like Stevenage.

Yes, I also thought they looked quite North London-ish really - useful for anything set on the lines to Kings Cross or Liverpool Street.

Anyone tried suggesting it to Scalescenes?

Cheers,

26power

Interesting - but personally I'd like to see a Glasgow/Edinburgh tenement style building.

But the range continues to grow thup.gif so there is hope yet.

Anyone tried suggesting it to Scalescenes?

John (southoakroad) of Scalescenes is a forum member - so I guess he has spotted the suggestion.

However, a few pleas from ScR modellers does not necessarily make a good business case and it does make light of the amount of work involved in researching and producing a kit.

.... besides which style of tenement do you go for? But the texture options are quite varied pre and post sandblasted Glasow yellow/red through to the Edinburgh style or the grey of Aberdeen.

Archived