Look what has just arrived...

SteveCole

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

You can find out more, see a sneak preview of what's inside and pre-order a copy by clicking here.

PLEASE BE AWARE: Volume One completely sold out so please be quick to avoid disappointment.

Very good, but any plans for another print run of Volume 1 so those who don't have a copy can buy both volumes?

Mike B 

• Administrators

Very good, but any plans for another print run of Volume 1 so those who don't have a copy can buy both volumes?

Mike B 

I'd love to Mike, but it just wouldn't be economical to print a small number (say 1,000). I will enquire on the price though and work out what RRP we'd have to sell it at.

I know it may not suit everyone, but you can buy Volume One as a Digital Edition. Click here.

I'd love to Mike, but it just wouldn't be economical to print a small number (say 1,000). I will enquire on the price though and work out what RRP we'd have to sell it at.

I know it may not suit everyone, but you can buy Volume One as a Digital Edition. Click here.

Duly bought and downloaded.  Off out to measure the garage later.

• RMweb Premium

Steve

Many thanks.  I wasn't aware that it was available as a digital version. I'll try that.  Although I am a BPR subscriber, I keep to the paper copies as I've read about the various problems experienced by subscribers to the digital version.

Mike B

Archived