Thanks Jerry

Some progress over the last couple of days, the board has had a coat of paint, and then several other brushings with other colours. The floating houses have also started to be connected to the ground.

post-19880-0-10664300-1487795015_thumb.jpg

post-19880-0-80658400-1487795015_thumb.jpg

Edit, the yard walls are temporary.

Edited by Twright
  • Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Dad's albums had three photos of the Weymouth 'tramway', but only one with any buildings. http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/gallery/image/78699-gwr-0-6-0pt-1370-weymouth-1950s/

Looking at the bay windows, I realised that sitting on my workspace there is a pot of toothpicks (or should that be teethpicks?) , the main body of which is hexagonal and clear plastic - probably enough for four 4mm bay windows. Just a thought - but who knows where they came from and whether they are still in that type of pot.

Another quick update, the 2nd warehouse has been started. I have only used the right hand side of it as to use both sides would have ruined the proportions. In real life the adjacent house appears to be cut in half ( http://www.asgq57.dsl.pipex.com/3218/1960s/630730-0239-D2397-WeyTramway.jpg )so I have assumed that this warehouse was so cut instead.

I have also painted and fixed the yard wall of the terrace.

post-19880-0-67861200-1488222911_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately due to work, exams, life in general and a shift in interest to 009 narrow gauge, it has progressed no further. It is stored at home so with luck I'll get round to working on it over summer.