charliepetty

Realtrack Class 156

On 07/02/2020 at 00:17, charliepetty said:

All units are fitted with sound by me (Realtrack) we are currently 'VERY' busy, so delivery is approx 3-4 weeks.

In the next month we are at:  Doncaster, Glasgow, Preston, Jarrow & Ali Pali.

Been in buisness for 33 years so i am going now where!!!!   Honest.

Another 8 orders for 156's out this week along with another 47 parcels, sadly not catching up as more orders than that arrived in!!!!!!!!!

Plus we have Glasgow in 5 days, that should put us behind again.  Doing my best.   Charlie

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3

Charlie,

Can you please confirm that the Northern Blue and Purple livery is being done next on the class 156. I have noticed that Rainbow Resprays are doing this now but would like to still be a good loyal customer and purchase one that your company is making direct.

I can understand if there is a delay, why rainbow would want to do this. The model is excellent and clearly demand is there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 30/03/2020 at 12:57, The Black Hat said:

Charlie,

Can you please confirm that the Northern Blue and Purple livery is being done next on the class 156. I have noticed that Rainbow Resprays are doing this now but would like to still be a good loyal customer and purchase one that your company is making direct.

I can understand if there is a delay, why rainbow would want to do this. The model is excellent and clearly demand is there.

The Next 156 will be Northern, but we need to see the Class 142 first.  Charlie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 31/03/2020 at 17:53, charliepetty said:

The Next 156 will be Northern, but we need to see the Class 142 first.  Charlie

Hi Charlie, 

That's brilliant to hear. Thank you for confirming this. Will this next batch of 156s also include the latest/new white Northern livery? 

As I like to model and be as up to date as possible this livery would be ideal for me. 

As you say the next batch of 156s will be after the first batch of 142s. So will the next batch of 156s be likely to arrive late 2021/2022?

Thank you very much in advance. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

19 hours ago, DRS Crewe On A Mission said:

Hi Charlie, 

That's brilliant to hear. Thank you for confirming this. Will this next batch of 156s also include the latest/new white Northern livery? 

As I like to model and be as up to date as possible this livery would be ideal for me. 

As you say the next batch of 156s will be after the first batch of 142s. So will the next batch of 156s be likely to arrive late 2021/2022?

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

The Chinese answer is always 'Yes, No Ploblem'

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, charliepetty said:

The Chinese answer is always 'Yes, No Ploblem'

Hi Charlie, 

That's brilliant, thank you for letting us know. 

I will wait then until you produce a Northern White liveried 156. I may also be interested in a Serco Abellio purple 156. 

So is the next batch of 156s just Northern liveries or are you thinking of adding some other liveries to this batch too?

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

Bit of a random one and maybe better suited for the DCC forums but I was trying to enable the dynamic braking on my 156 so it matches my LokSound V5 stuff but I can't seem to actually set CV179 (the braking force) any higher than 0. Decoder Pro just gives a failed to confirm error.

Any ideas or is it just something the LokSound Selects don't actually support?