BR Livery Documentation

David_Millard

I am aware there's a BR Locomotive Livery Handbook, Railfreight 3 Tone Grey livery design documents (corporate identity) and a manual for the Rail Express Systems (RES) corporate identity.

My question is were their similar documents or livery sheets for other liveries such as NSE, Large Logo Blue & the Railfreight grey incl redstripe variant, Dutch and any of the Provincial/Regional Railways liveries?

I am aware there's a BR Locomotive Livery Handbook, Railfreight 3 Tone Grey livery design documents (corporate identity) and a manual for the Rail Express Systems (RES) corporate identity.

My question is were their similar documents or livery sheets for other liveries such as NSE, Large Logo Blue & the Railfreight grey incl redstripe variant, Dutch and any of the Provincial/Regional Railways liveries?

Certainly was for Regional Railways http://www.doublearrow.co.uk/regional_railways.htm

As the Provincial a very short lived brand, not come across a separate Manual for them as probably absorbed into RR before they defined the branding , but some elements referred to in the above manual.

Never seen anything for NSE or the others, other than livery diagrams for Locomotives etc, although sure something must exist for NSE given its size.

Archived