Little Muddle

KNP

8 hours ago, stock_2007 said:

I use blue tack:crazy_mini:

9 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Or Black Tac, It's Black and Tackier.:rolleyes:

Or just plain old super glue to save the passengers falling off under rough handling of the stock?

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

Sorry to be a pest Kevin but can you specify the new LED strip colours again please? You used two didn't you, Daylight and Warm Daylight - is that right? What lumens are they and what manufacturer? I presume the LED runs are stuck on the layout-facing side of battens above the viewing area? Is it possible to let us see a photo if the LED strips in position? Thanks very much.

Edited by Martin S-C

2 hours ago, Martin S-C said:

Sorry to be a pest Kevin but can you specify the new LED strip colours again please? You used two didn't you, Daylight and Warm Daylight - is that right? What lumens are they and what manufacturer? I presume the LED runs are stuck on the layout-facing side of battens above the viewing area? Is it possible to let us see a photo if the LED strips in position? Thanks very much.

Will do this evening.

Get some pictures as well.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Martin S-C said:

Awesome Kevin, thank you. The LED strips are about a metre above the model, is that about right?

Phew....

Puff, puff, puff....

Gasp, phew

Puff.

Just run up stairs and back again.

Measures 720mm

Now to lie down......Zzzzzz.

• Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 3

Strange goings on at the other end of the line.....

So the King and his coach did not fall of the end of the world the other day after going through the black hole.

An urgent call has been received at his office so Ken dashed down to Little Muddle station because low and behold the King had returned.

Sitting, quietly, almost serenely one would say, was 6029 with the other Collett coach. 

Not a place for it to be normally seen, no wonder Mr Porter is checking his watch and timetable to say well nothing is mentioned on here so where did it come from, now what do I do with them???

Mr A Bennett I believe, replied that he saw a large hairy arm carrying a loco, then a coach descend and 'plonk' - his words, them on the track.

Mr Masters, for ever the realist, said well this must be good for tourism so I will put the kettle on and break out the bourbons....!

2087.jpg.4155032931a4df299a9dde9ecaf87543.jpg

2088.jpg.764bb644508e3bbf31655508d3e0426f.jpg

Edited by KNP
  • Like 14
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, KNP said:

Mr Masters, for ever the realist, said well this must be good for tourism so I will put the kettle on and break out the bourbons....!

Bourbons? BOURBONS? What happened to the custard creams?

• Friendly/supportive 1