RBV / SPV vans

lancer1027

Hi Guys, I know this subject has been discussed before but i didnt need the info then and now i cant find it.

So what im after is details of the RBV/SPV vans that worked around the Drump Road area of Redruth. These SPV's were coded as RBV and i think were BR Blue livery but all pics ive seen are very dirty. 

Could anyone post any pics that give livery details, number details and how many vans would be in the train.?

Thanks in advance.

• RMweb Gold

Hi Guys, I know this subject has been discussed before but i didnt need the info then and now i cant find it.

So what im after is details of the RBV/SPV vans that worked around the Drump Road area of Redruth. These SPV's were coded as RBV and i think were BR Blue livery but all pics ive seen are very dirty. 

Could anyone post any pics that give livery details, number details and how many vans would be in the train.?

Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

Yes - discussed in the past....

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/106334-br-blue-spot-fish-vans-a-question-of-numbers/

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25154

Seem to be the main discussion on them.

Thanks

RBV No. W87964 at Severn Beach on 30/01/82.  Sorry if this is not in the required area, but it is on the WR so may be of interest.  I think this is my only photo of an RBV and it does show the layout of the lettering and generally dirty condition af the wagon, although I cannot now recall if the base colour was white or blue.

post-31664-0-32239600-1512074152_thumb.jpg