Sound for an A class

Mike 84C

Check out Digitrains facebook pages Jeremy has constructed a sound file for the A class that sounds much like a Crossley two stroke as fitted to them and the WAGR X class  in the Utube film of them. Thats what my A is going to sound like!! :sungum:  :sungum:

Thanks for info. Do you have a link, I can't find it on their FB page nor their web site?

Wheeltappers are also supposed to be doing an A class but don't know if it will be a Crossley or reengined GM 645 sound.  MrSoundguy has an A class which is the reengined 645 as far as I know.

Sorry Noel,

Its on my wife's mobile which is rather a long way from here. But it is a very recent post on their FB page. I didn't know about either of the other two sites producing A class sounds.

Hi Mike, ok.  Unfortunately I can't find an A class on their FB page, scrolled all the way to the bottom which isn't far.  Do you know which sound company produced it (e.g. MrSoundguy, Wheeltappers, Leggomanbiffo, other, etc)? Thanks. Noel

• 2 weeks later...

I made recordings of the original Crossley powered CIE A class and the re-engined (EMD 645) version, plus Sulzer B101 and C re-engined class.   Also MED, AEC, MPD etc.

Jeremy.

Let us know if any of these end up as a DCC sound project in the future.