Queensbury Line

freebs

Bit of a wild shot here, but has anyone got any photos of the old Goods Sheds at either, Denholme, Ingrow East or Cullingworth, or failing that, does anyone live anywhere near Cullingworth that may have, or may go take a picture of the Great Northern Trail info board that shows a pre-demolition photo of the Cullingworth Shed?

Many thanks in advance

Bit of a wild shot here, but has anyone got any photos of the old Goods Sheds at either, Denholme, Ingrow East or Cullingworth, or failing that, does anyone live anywhere near Cullingworth that may have, or may go take a picture of the Great Northern Trail info board that shows a pre-demolition photo of the Cullingworth Shed?

Many thanks in advance

Hello,

I don't personally have photos of any of these sheds, but there are definately photos of Cullingworth shed in Great Northern Outpost Vol 2. (IMHO a "must read" for anyone interested in the Queensbury lines). Link below.

http://kwvr.co.uk/shop/great-northe-outpost-vol2/

Cheers,

Ed

Hello,

I don't personally have photos of any of these sheds, but there are definately photos of Cullingworth shed in Great Northern Outpost Vol 2. (IMHO a "must read" for anyone interested in the Queensbury lines). Link below.

http://kwvr.co.uk/shop/great-northe-outpost-vol2/

Cheers,

Ed

You're a star!

Could not see the wood for the trees - I DO have this book, but was so preoccupied in looking for Denholme (which I'm modelling) that I completely missed the two shots of Cullingworth. They're not too clear, but they are clear enough to answer the query I had about the office building.

I could still do with any reference shots of the loading side if anyone has or knows of any though ;)

Lee