Scalescenes ready printed window acetate sheets

Chubber

Just received some of the above, VG Star!

Crisp and clean, if these had existed years ago in such a number of shapes and sizes I would never have troubled with Self Adhesive window frame cut-outs. The  Sheet No. 4 [engine shed] of eight '5 by 7' panes and three smaller will save several hours work in S.A. alone at a considerable saving over brass frets.

I recommend them to the House.

Doug

https://scalescenes.com/scaleglaze/

• Informative/Useful 1

Hi, Jonathan,

Still at the planning and 'finkin' stage at the moment, starting to set up some supports for my baseboards in the form of metal brackets around my little 9' x 7'-6" railway room, see below.

post-106-0-79874600-1544286093.jpg

post-106-0-74377100-1544286126.jpg

post-106-0-98662200-1544286147.jpg

Best wishes,

Doug

• Like 1

One thing I've  rarely seen mentioned on this site are Tichy windows. Are they not available in the UK?

They are plastic moulded but have all the  details - sashes, sills  and surrounds to give a true 3D effect, and are reasonably priced, definitely have it  all over etched windows. These are in Aus dollars - US dollars are around $3.50 for what is listed here as $6.00. Most of our laserkit manufacturers  incorporate them in their kits. 

http://mrrc.com.au/scratch-building/tichy/ho-scale/windows/tichy-8106.html

I know they are HO but unless you are modelling a particular building and need precise sizes, they work fine on 00....

Edited by monkeysarefun
  • Informative/Useful 1