Decals

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get northern rail and arriva class 142 decals from?

Thanks

Do you mean the latest Northern scheme, link below?

http://www.railtec-models.com/catalog.php?search_str=northern%20spot&gauge=4mm

This is what the 170 Turbostar pack looks like, for example:

5295-1.jpg

The earlier scheme is in design and will be released in due course (unveiling of any new liveries, last minute jobs from manufacturers, TOCs/FOCs/govt orgs/magazines notwithstanding).

Thanks for the replies. It is the earlier scheme I am looking for when it was Serco. Before 2016. If you are bringing it out in due course then I will be very interested.

Thanks

They will be in due course, yes. Railtec product also has numerous differentiators, the most notable being it is spot printed so you don't have to cut close to the print to minimise the carrier film from showing, as well as typically being unrivalled value for money.

Excerpt from What Sets Railtec Apart

• Being spot printed, having no superfluous unsightly carrier film - and completely filmless where applicable. Therefore you don't need to cut as close as possible to the print to minimise any film that would otherwise be showing. This also minimises model preparation time.
  • It withstands regular handling and the print does not scratch with a wayward fingernail.
  • It has no join lines in the print.
  • It has perfect print registration (so separate colour layers do not have slight mis-alignment).
  • It arrives in hard-backed packaging to protect the contents.
Edited by railtec-models
  • Like 1