Looking for information/photos of Harton High Staithes Building/Structure

Hi all, As some might known I've been (slowly) working on a plan for a small Harton inspired layout. I've been trying to find information/photos of the High Staithes branch and its buildings, but without much success, the only photo so far in the William Hatcher book is all I've found.

Does anyone know of any other sources that might help with this? I'd like to make a replica of the building, but the Oakwood book photo is quite small to see much detail  sadly. If I can't find much I'll just have to freelance it a bit I guess.

Another Harton query related to liveries, having ready the William Hatcher book, I noticed he doesn't state a date for the change to white livery, but states the dates for Royal Blue (1958/9) and the final green (1970 something - forget which without looking), but not white. We're still trying to pin down a date for the layout, and a mixture of liveries would add some interest potentially.

• RMweb Gold

You may find this link useful to Ernie Brack's flickr site. It is an album of photos photos by a number of photographers (all used with permission). of the Harton system and staithes.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/irishswissernie/sets/72157697011219561

David

Edited by DaveF