Model Rail Magazines - NOW COLLECTED.

NHY 581

• RMweb Gold

I have a lot (No idea how many!)of Model Rail mags which I am happy to pass on. 

These are from the start of Model Rail when I bought it monthly up to a few years ago when I began to buy it more on a month by month basis. 

It would be nice to pass these on. The alternative is that they will go to the tip. 

Rob. 

Cardiff. 

Edited by NHY 581
update
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

A couple of years ago I had a similar amount of Model Rail and a large amount of other titles to dispose of. I tried to pass them on, but I found it difficult to get any takers. I emailed the local club and didn't get a reply, then went further afield and found that most clubs just don't have the storage for large mag' donations.

Eventually, a friend of a friend knew someone at the Epping and Ongar Railway and they took them for their open days' bookstall. But it took a while.

Like you, I didn't want them to go to the tip. I hope you get somebody to take these off you. 

Rob

I might be interested in any from no. 216 onwards, to go with the collection I acquired here a few months back. As a returning modeller, I am finding them a really useful source of information that introduces me to how things have changed since i was last involved...

Hugh

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Evening Gents. 

It looks like these are taken and are due to be collected next week.

Thanks for your interest.

Rob.