arran

Next OO containers

HI All

The Next OO containers are now at the sample stage and will be here in the autumn .

The Tiphook and Kien Hung are old style 40fts 

Regards Arran

one 20ft .jpg

kien hung.jpg

tiphook.jpg

• Like 6

HI All

Some pics of the new models in stock.

Regards Arran

IMG_0582aa.jpg

IMG_0583aa.jpg

IMG_0576aa.jpg

IMG_0577aa.jpg

IMG_0579aa.jpg

IMG_0580aa.jpg

• Like 2

I like those Tiphook and Kien Hung containers, Arran. You say they are old-style containers, but would you mind giving me some approximate dates they would cover, please?

6 hours ago, SRman said:

I like those Tiphook and Kien Hung containers, Arran. You say they are old-style containers, but would you mind giving me some approximate dates they would cover, please?

HI 

Tiphook's like these date from the late 80s and could be seen up till a few years ago .

Kein Hung i would say the same time line for them also unless others know different , when i get old container info i always try to get the data panel to see when its was built

Regards Arran

• Informative/Useful 1

Nice. Saves me trying to re-do my Kien Hung box after the paint application wasn't the best :)

Thanks, Arran.

:thankyou:

Thanks Arran

The Kein Hung and Tiphook are perfect to bring my Bachmann FFA/FGAS into the late 80s. Some of the Bachmann supplied ones are too 90s for me.

• Thanks 1

Sorry to bother you again, Arran, but could you fix the website shop, please. I tried to order one of each of the old-style containers above, but the Tiphook one defaults to 100 items and produces this error message of that is changed to '1' : "Minimum order amount for OO Tiphook 40ft x 8'6" Old style is 100!"

I was going to add a couple of kits and transfers as well, but will wait until I can order just one of the Tiphook version to keep postage to a minimum.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SRman said:

Sorry to bother you again, Arran, but could you fix the website shop, please. I tried to order one of each of the old-style containers above, but the Tiphook one defaults to 100 items and produces this error message of that is changed to '1' : "Minimum order amount for OO Tiphook 40ft x 8'6" Old style is 100!"

I was going to add a couple of kits and transfers as well, but will wait until I can order just one of the Tiphook version to keep postage to a minimum.

Thanks.

HI 

That's that fixed it was my fault  .

Regards Arran

Thanks Arran: order placed successfully. :)

• Thanks 1

Just got a few boxes of wagons at the Hartlepool show. Brilliant models, fantastic detail. Very much recommended to others!

• Thanks 1