Identify point motors

I’m almost at the end of selling my model railway collection from the 1970s and i’m Trying to identify the point motors used to power my Peco points.  I have attached photos of one from both sides.  I had assumed they were Peco brand motors but all the Peco examples i’ve Seen online look different to these.  Can anyone help me identify whether these are Peco brand or a different make?  Thanks

2473167A-9339-4944-8443-05395FE11AA1.jpeg

F6E7CC3D-8953-4376-8B15-2AAC3D52AD54.jpeg

Yep, they're Peco. I have a few myself for operating the handful of catch points I have. These have larger mounting holes than the other points and as Derek notes above, the motors clip in rather than have metal tabs to fold over.

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, JohnN said:

I’m almost at the end of selling my model railway collection from the 1970s and i’m Trying to identify the point motors used to power my Peco points.  I have attached photos of one from both sides.  I had assumed they were Peco brand motors but all the Peco examples i’ve Seen online look different to these.  Can anyone help me identify whether these are Peco brand or a different make?  Thanks

2473167A-9339-4944-8443-05395FE11AA1.jpeg

F6E7CC3D-8953-4376-8B15-2AAC3D52AD54.jpeg

100% Peco point motors, but they haven't made those plastic ones since the 1970s. The outer lugs are for 4mm and above, the centre ones for N.

Expect to get next to nothing for them.

• Like 1